I flew to Dayton yesterday for Peter's graduation weekend. Krista flew to Chicago Thursday night and then she drove with my parents down on Friday. They picked me up from the airport and we moved Suz out of her dorm. Yesterday was our Slava (names day) and we had a great family dinner.Then, I was able to meet Pete's college friends and see his house.
On Saturday, Jessie came from Columbus to visit and party with us- which worked out great. She is one of my great friends and my family loves her too. It was an odd weather day raining on and off but we made the best of it. The campus has changed so much since I graduated 7 years ago. The University bought a lot of land and build a lot of new buildings- mostly housing. My dad was quite the social butterfly and we partied like the old days.
We are so proud of Pete and wish him all the best in his future!
Pete and his girlfriend Bri
No comments:
Post a Comment