The past couple nights I've put Cooper in his crib in just a diaper with his little keyboard. He loves being in just a diaper and seems to feel so free! His keyboard has about 5 keys and it lights up and plays notes or a little song if you hit a key. He's always loved bright lights and has a new found love for music. Especially, because the music plays in response to him pushing the keys. He is learning cause and effect.
Cooper also seems to know his name and our names! I think he understands more than we think. Mark and I try to verbalize as much as we can so he gets used to words and associations. There is a baby sign language class that I am thinking about doing...I've heard about amazing results!
He said ma-ma and da-da this week but it was during his rambling so it was kind of on accident...But we keep encouraging it!
No comments:
Post a Comment