Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Routine

The house is so quiet without Cooper around and its odd to be able to shower, eat and make phone calls anytime I please!

I imagined the transition back to work would be easier with Cooper being home. But, as we decided last minute to send him to daycare -its a little tough not having him around during the day at all like I planned. But I think its best this way...I can't hear him and can focus on my work and not be so torn.

We drop him off at daycare at 7:45am. Mark and I both do our own work  and just meet for lunch in the kitchen. I really appreciate that time together at lunch to take a quick break and see each other. Its been so wonderful having him working from home. (He saved my sanity many days while I was on maternity leave and need some breaks throughout the day.) We pick Cooper up at 4:45 and then he eats and takes a cat nap. We play for a couple hours and start his bedtime routine at 7:30pm and hes asleep by 8pm. Its tough to only see him for a couple hours at night! But, its nice to have some down/free time before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment