Sunday, September 12, 2010

37 Weeks

We are 37 weeks along with only 3 weeks (or less) left! As the days pass- we continue to get more and more excited. Its almost like counting down to the best Christmas ever before our gift arrives.

I thought I would be more miserable this last month but its been fine (so far)- thankfully. I am still sleeping fine and only getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom and falling right back to sleep. I am moving more slowly and asking Mark for more help picking up/moving/getting things. He is a champ.

The baby nursery is almost complete. We went with the "silver sage" (unisex option) color scheme from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child. Its one of those green colors that looks blue more than half the time... So I am going to wait to finish the decor on the walls until the baby comes and infuse some pink if its a girl.

Things have cooled off here and fall is just around the corner- which I am really looking forward to. I am trying to wrap up my transition stuff at work this week just in case the baby decides to make an early arrival. My maternity leave will begin once I go into labor but I will still be really busy until then -which I guess is better. I will be off work from delivery until about January 3rd.
My mom came to visit a couple weeks ago and it was so wonderful to have her here. It made me miss her even more! She is coming back for about a week as soon as I go in to labor :).  







No comments:

Post a Comment