Wednesday, May 12, 2010

20 Weeks Along

I am now halfway thru my pregnancy at 20 weeks (due date is October 1st). I’m happy to report that I have been feeling great since my 2nd trimester started.

We had an ultrasound yesterday and they tell us the baby looks just as it should- which was very reassuring. Attached are some sonograms! The baby is 11 ounces and growing quickly! We won't be finding out the sex. Mark and I came up with some girl names but we haven’t made much progress at all on boy names. We haven't completely agreed yet on names but we'll get there! :)

I was in Hawaii last week for work and Mark met me Friday in Maui for a long weekend/babymoon. We stayed at the luxurious Four Seasons Wailea. We saw several other couples doing the same! It was very relaxing and we had a great time. I have 3 trips left before I stop traveling July 5th (after Pentwater) during my 3rd trimester. I would love some visitors! Who wouldn't want to come to Vegas this summer when its 110 degrees and hang out with a really pregnant lady, her patient hubby and their cute pup, Cali?!

We are making plans for the baby room and going to start working on it next week (hopefully). We want to keep the guest room in the casita so my office will turn into the baby room and I’ll move my “office” to our bedroom. It will be quite a change but I’m happy to do it for a new baby in exchange!
















No comments:

Post a Comment